Strickland, D'Allesandro campaign for Obama
MANCHESTER — Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland joined forces with State Senator Lou D'Allesandro to tout President Barack Obama's economic plan during a brief tour of the state Sunday.
Strickland and D'Allesandro met with business owners at a roundtable held at Chez Vachon on Kelley Street in the morning before heading out to Portsmouth to address the Rockingham County Democratic Party, and then the Grand Summit Hotel in Bartlett to speak to members of the Carroll County Democratic Party.
Strickland stressed Obama's plan that he said rewards hard work and responsibility, while calling GOP challenger Mitt Romney's plan a “scheme.”
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 10
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 9
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?