May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Resident runs into burglar leaving apartment
LACONIA - A woman came home Thursday night to discover a man leaving her apartment and her prescription medication missing, police said.
The woman, whose name is not given in a press release of the incident, arrived at her 380 Mile Hill Road home about 8:30 p.m. to see a man leaving the second floor of her apartment. She then discovered some of her prescription pills also were missing.
Officers later arrested a neighbor Mathew Wilson, 38, of 380 Mile Hill Road, Apt. 36, and charged him with the burglary. Police said evidence was found in plain view in Wilson's apartment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Car may have started itself, crashes at Manchester Home Depot - 1
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 8
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 8
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424