May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man sought in armed robbery of Subway
MILFORD — Police have released a sketch of a suspect wanted in an armed robbery of a Subway sandwich shop on Elm Street on Wednesday and are hoping someone from the public recognizes the man witnesses say robbed the shop at knife-point.
Officers responded to the Subway Restaurant at 222 Elm St. just after 3 p.m. and were told that a man, possibly in his early 20s, brandished a knife and demanded money from the restaurant clerk, according to Capt. Christopher Nervik.
The suspect left the restaurant with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant. Officers, including the department’s K-9 unit, searched the area but were unable to locate the man. Nervik said the suspect is described as a white male, 5-feet-7-inches to 5-feet-9-inches tall, thin build, wearing a royal blue hoodie sweatshirt with white stripes on the upper arms, and black sweat pants. The suspect was wearing sunglasses and a blue bandanna at the time of the robbery. If you have informaction, call the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424