June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man sought in armed robbery of Subway
MILFORD — Police have released a sketch of a suspect wanted in an armed robbery of a Subway sandwich shop on Elm Street on Wednesday and are hoping someone from the public recognizes the man witnesses say robbed the shop at knife-point.
Officers responded to the Subway Restaurant at 222 Elm St. just after 3 p.m. and were told that a man, possibly in his early 20s, brandished a knife and demanded money from the restaurant clerk, according to Capt. Christopher Nervik.
The suspect left the restaurant with an undisclosed amount of cash and headed east along the railroad tracks behind the restaurant. Officers, including the department’s K-9 unit, searched the area but were unable to locate the man. Nervik said the suspect is described as a white male, 5-feet-7-inches to 5-feet-9-inches tall, thin build, wearing a royal blue hoodie sweatshirt with white stripes on the upper arms, and black sweat pants. The suspect was wearing sunglasses and a blue bandanna at the time of the robbery. If you have informaction, call the detective division at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424