Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured in I-93 collisions
Two separate motorcycle crashes overnight on Interstate 93, one involving a deer, sent both riders to hospitals.
The first collision happened about 12:50 a.m. just north of Exit 4 on I-93 South in Londonderry and involved a motorcycle and car. State police have not released the names of either operator involved but said the motorcyclist was airlifted to Tufts Medical Center in Boston for treatment of serious injuries.
A motorcyclist hit a deer about an hour later on I-93 South in Bow near the Interstate 89 split.
The rider was taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
State police expect to release more information on both crashes later Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 0
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 8
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs