City public swimming pools to open Thursday
MANCHESTER — Crystal Lake beach and Manchester city pools will open on Thursday, just in time for the hot weather expected to hit the state this week.
City officials said Manchester residents will have to show proof of residency to gain admission.
Pool use for people who live outside Manchester will be limited to late afternoon and late evening. Out-of-town residents will only be admitted to Crystal Lake after 4 p.m.
City pools will be open to Manchester residents from 1 to 3 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m.
Open swim will be from 3 to 4:45 p.m and 7 to 7:45 p.m.
Livingston Pool will feature adult lap swimming on Fridays from noon to 12:45 p.m., starting July 2. Crystal Lake will be open to city residents from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Powerful storm wreaks havoc in Portsmouth - 0
- Weather Service warns of severe thunderstorms in southern NH - 0
- Heavy rain could bring flooding in areas of NH - 1
- Rain, wind and snow: Epping clan reports it all - 0
- Tropical Storm Andrea forms - 0
- North Country gets back on track after wild weather - 0
- Powerful storms bring damage to Grafton County - 0
- At least 9 dead in new Oklahoma storms - 0
- Mother and baby killed as tornadoes menace Oklahoma City - 0
READER COMMENTS: 24
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time