June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Seabrook police help nab suspected bank robber
Seabrook police assisted Massachusetts State police in stopping a suspected bank robber in Salisbury, Mass., on Tuesday night.
Massachusetts troopers took Terry Woodard, 43, of Maine into custody about 6:30 p.m. after they pursued his pick-up truck on Interstate 95.
Woodward was wanted in connection with a bank robbery at the TD Bank at 451 Andover St., North Andover, Mass., shortly before 5 p.m., police said.
Troopers said they used used stop sticks to halt Woodard's truck.
Woodard was turned over to North Andover police, who charged him in connection with the bank robbery. He will be arraigned in Lawrence (Mass.) District Court on Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424