May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Seabrook police help nab suspected bank robber
Seabrook police assisted Massachusetts State police in stopping a suspected bank robber in Salisbury, Mass., on Tuesday night.
Massachusetts troopers took Terry Woodard, 43, of Maine into custody about 6:30 p.m. after they pursued his pick-up truck on Interstate 95.
Woodward was wanted in connection with a bank robbery at the TD Bank at 451 Andover St., North Andover, Mass., shortly before 5 p.m., police said.
Troopers said they used used stop sticks to halt Woodard's truck.
Woodard was turned over to North Andover police, who charged him in connection with the bank robbery. He will be arraigned in Lawrence (Mass.) District Court on Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 15
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424