May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Seabrook police help nab suspected bank robber
Seabrook police assisted Massachusetts State police in stopping a suspected bank robber in Salisbury, Mass., on Tuesday night.
Massachusetts troopers took Terry Woodard, 43, of Maine into custody about 6:30 p.m. after they pursued his pick-up truck on Interstate 95.
Woodward was wanted in connection with a bank robbery at the TD Bank at 451 Andover St., North Andover, Mass., shortly before 5 p.m., police said.
Troopers said they used used stop sticks to halt Woodard's truck.
Woodard was turned over to North Andover police, who charged him in connection with the bank robbery. He will be arraigned in Lawrence (Mass.) District Court on Wednesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424