May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Charles Glenn convicted in 2005 fatal shooting
MANCHESTER - Almost seven years after Leonard Gosselin was fatally shot, Charles Glenn Jr. was convicted for his murder.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court North jury Tuesday morning convicted Glenn, 30, of second-degree murder, falsifying physical evidence, criminal threatening, attempted robbery and felon in possession of a firearm.
This was Glenn’s second trial for the murder of Gosselin, 22, who was shot during what prosecutors said was an attempted robbery in a vehicle parked outside an apartment building on Log Street.
The defense maintained Glenn was set up and that another man fired the shot that fatally wounded Gosselin.
Sentencing will be at a later date, after a presentence investigation is completed. Second-degree murder carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424