June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Charles Glenn convicted in 2005 fatal shooting
MANCHESTER - Almost seven years after Leonard Gosselin was fatally shot, Charles Glenn Jr. was convicted for his murder.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court North jury Tuesday morning convicted Glenn, 30, of second-degree murder, falsifying physical evidence, criminal threatening, attempted robbery and felon in possession of a firearm.
This was Glenn’s second trial for the murder of Gosselin, 22, who was shot during what prosecutors said was an attempted robbery in a vehicle parked outside an apartment building on Log Street.
The defense maintained Glenn was set up and that another man fired the shot that fatally wounded Gosselin.
Sentencing will be at a later date, after a presentence investigation is completed. Second-degree murder carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424