June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Charles Glenn convicted in 2005 fatal shooting
MANCHESTER - Almost seven years after Leonard Gosselin was fatally shot, Charles Glenn Jr. was convicted for his murder.
A Hillsborough County Superior Court North jury Tuesday morning convicted Glenn, 30, of second-degree murder, falsifying physical evidence, criminal threatening, attempted robbery and felon in possession of a firearm.
This was Glenn’s second trial for the murder of Gosselin, 22, who was shot during what prosecutors said was an attempted robbery in a vehicle parked outside an apartment building on Log Street.
The defense maintained Glenn was set up and that another man fired the shot that fatally wounded Gosselin.
Sentencing will be at a later date, after a presentence investigation is completed. Second-degree murder carries a maximum penalty of life in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424