May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Ex-Salem teacher accused of theft - again
ATKINSON - A former Salem teacher, convicted of stealing a camera from another teacher's classroom, was arrested Monday on another theft charge, this one accusing him of stealing a friend's watch and pawning it, the Eagle-Tribune is reporting.
The theft occurred a few weeks after Stephen Pierce, 46, of Salem, pleaded guilty to stealing a Nikon camera from Woodbury Middle School. Pierce was a language arts teacher at the school until he resigned in March.
Atkinson police arrested Pierce Monday at his Salem home on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Pierce also could be facing other theft charges out of Salem, the Eagle-Tribune reported.
What's next:Pierce is free on $1,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment Aug. 6 in 10th Circuit Court, Plaistow District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 4
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424