May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man pleads guilty to illegally entering U.S.
CONCORD — A Manchester man, who has twice been deported to his home country of Mexico, pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to illegally reentering the United States.
Jamie Gonzalez-Parada, 30, was in a vehicle stopped May 3 for a traffic violation near Exit 3 on Route 101. Immigration and Customs Enforcement determined that Gonzalez-Parada was in the United States illegally, having been deported to Mexico on March 18, 2008, and again on Oct. 1, 2008.
Following his plea to reentry after deportation, the court ordered him held until sentencing scheduled for Sept. 25. Gonzalez-Parada faces a maximum sentence of two years in prison and a maximum fine of $250,000.
The case was investigated by the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement and was prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Mark S. Zuckerman.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424