June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Alleged bank robber caught in Massachusetts
ANDOVER, Mass. - A Bedford man wanted for robbing a Manchester, N.H., bank was arrested Saturday morning by police in Andover.
Joel Gordon, 30, allegedly robbed the TD Bank at 293 South Main St. in Manchester, N.H., on June 11, police said.
Surveillance cameras captured digital photos of the man, which helped to identify him.
Police said Gordon entered the bank and handed a teller a note demanding cash. While no weapon was shown, the man implied he was armed, so the teller handed over an undisclosed amount of money and the robber fled.
Manchester police did not know when Gordon would be returned to New Hampshire to face charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424