Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry car crash injures three people
LONDONDERRY — A single-car accident Saturday evening left three people injured, including one with a severe hand injury, authorities said.
The 7 p.m. accident near 20 Chase Road sent one person to Parkland Medical Center in Derry and two to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, according to police Lt. Christopher Gandia.
One person was later flown by medical helicopter to a Boston hospital for treatment of the hand injury, which was not believed to be life-threatening, Gandia said.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 80
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time