Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry car crash injures three people
LONDONDERRY — A single-car accident Saturday evening left three people injured, including one with a severe hand injury, authorities said.
The 7 p.m. accident near 20 Chase Road sent one person to Parkland Medical Center in Derry and two to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, according to police Lt. Christopher Gandia.
One person was later flown by medical helicopter to a Boston hospital for treatment of the hand injury, which was not believed to be life-threatening, Gandia said.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 0
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
- Man burned in North Hampton camper fire - 2
- Lost teen hikers found safe in Brookline - 0
- Manchester woman injured in fall from back of motorcycle - 0
- Motorcyclist arrested for driving up to 152 mph - 32
- One hurt, one charged in ATV accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage