Home » News » Public Safety
Bay State man flown to Boston hospital after crash in Hampton Falls
HAMPTON FALLS - A Massachusetts man was seriously injured Friday when he crashed his car into a stone wall at the intersection of Towle Farm and Brown roads.
Jason Roberts, 36, of North Reading was transported to Exeter Hospital and a short time later, airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
The crash happened just after 12:30 a.m. According to state police, Roberts was driving a 2012 Nissan Altima west on Towle Farm Road when he failed to stop at the intersection and hit the stone wall.
Assisting state police at the scene were Hampton Falls Police and Fire, Kensington Police Department and Exeter Hospital ALS.
The crash remains under investigation by Trooper Kevin Devlin of Troop A.
Anyone with information related to the accident is asked to call Devlin at 603-223-8490.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands