Home » News » Public Safety
Bay State man flown to Boston hospital after crash in Hampton Falls
HAMPTON FALLS - A Massachusetts man was seriously injured Friday when he crashed his car into a stone wall at the intersection of Towle Farm and Brown roads.
Jason Roberts, 36, of North Reading was transported to Exeter Hospital and a short time later, airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
The crash happened just after 12:30 a.m. According to state police, Roberts was driving a 2012 Nissan Altima west on Towle Farm Road when he failed to stop at the intersection and hit the stone wall.
Assisting state police at the scene were Hampton Falls Police and Fire, Kensington Police Department and Exeter Hospital ALS.
The crash remains under investigation by Trooper Kevin Devlin of Troop A.
Anyone with information related to the accident is asked to call Devlin at 603-223-8490.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 150
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off