May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two teens charged in attempted armed robbery
PEMBROKE — Police have made two arrests in an ongoing investigation of an attempted armed robbery.
Nicolas Lavoie, 19, was arrested Friday and charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
He was arraigned that day in the Sixth Circuit Court in Concord and released on a $20,000 personal recognizance bond.
A related arrest was made Tuesday. Police charged 19-year-old Jacob Collinge with attempted armed robbery and other offenses.
Collinge was arraigned Tuesday in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett and held on $60,000 cash bail.
Both Lavoie and Collinge are Pembroke residents.
Probable cause hearings have yet to be scheduled but will take place in the Sixth Circuit Court in Hooksett.
Following Collinge's arrest, police announced that additional arrests were pending.
Lt. Gary Gaskell said Friday that the investigation remains open, so he could not provide more information on the arrests or the incident that prompted them.
“My hope is that over the weekend we're going to be able to develop it a bit more,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 21
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424