Home » News » Public Safety
Near head-on crash injures three, shuts down Route 11 in Gilford
GILFORD — Three people were injured in a two-car crash that shut down Route 11 for a short period of time Sunday afternoon.
Gilford firefighters say they responded to a nearly head-on, two-car crash at 1:37 p.m. Sunday. Initial reports indicated that two passengers may have been ejected from one or both of the vehicles, but firefighters report there were no ejections. One vehicle rolled over.
Three individuals, whose names were not released, were transported to area hospitals with injuries but in stable condition.
The cause of the accident is under investigation. No further information was available.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced