May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hollis dad arrested in son's gunshot death
HOLLIS - Anthony Hebert, the father of a 9-year-old boy who died last April from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, was arrested last week and charged with endangering his son by leaving three firearms unsecured in their Runnels Bridge Road home.
Hebert, 42, is charged with three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, all misdemeanors, and negligent storage of firearms, a violation. He also is charged with possession of marijuana after police allegedly found the drug while searching his home.
Hebert's son, Maximos Hebert, died April 14, a day after he shot himself in the head with a .22 caliber pistol that was left loaded and unsecured inside their home, ultimately resulting in his death, according to police.
Police said Hebert left three firearms unsecured in his home, all potentially accessible to his son. The negligent storage of firearms charge is related to the loaded .22 caliber pistol that resulted in the child's death.
Hebert was arrested last Thursday and released on $1,000 cash bail. He is to be arraigned July 25 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424