June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested after car breaks down
NASHUA - A man pushing a broken down car ended up in handcuffs after an officer did a criminal records check on him and found there a bench warrant for his arrest.
Gregory Isabelle, 28, of 13 Shawn Ave., was arrested after police were called about 9:40 a.m. Friday concerning a man pushing a disabled motor vehicle down New Dunstable Road, at Gaffney Street.
After talking with Isabelle, 28, police ran a criminal records check on him and found he was wanted on an electronic bench warrant for not paying fines out of 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Isabelle also was charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a dangerous weapon after police found a switchblade on him.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Isabelle does not have a driver's license as he was convicted of being a habitual offender.
Isabelle is being held on $2,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424