May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua man arrested after car breaks down
NASHUA - A man pushing a broken down car ended up in handcuffs after an officer did a criminal records check on him and found there a bench warrant for his arrest.
Gregory Isabelle, 28, of 13 Shawn Ave., was arrested after police were called about 9:40 a.m. Friday concerning a man pushing a disabled motor vehicle down New Dunstable Road, at Gaffney Street.
After talking with Isabelle, 28, police ran a criminal records check on him and found he was wanted on an electronic bench warrant for not paying fines out of 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Isabelle also was charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a dangerous weapon after police found a switchblade on him.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Isabelle does not have a driver's license as he was convicted of being a habitual offender.
Isabelle is being held on $2,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 8
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 5
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424