June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested after car breaks down
NASHUA - A man pushing a broken down car ended up in handcuffs after an officer did a criminal records check on him and found there a bench warrant for his arrest.
Gregory Isabelle, 28, of 13 Shawn Ave., was arrested after police were called about 9:40 a.m. Friday concerning a man pushing a disabled motor vehicle down New Dunstable Road, at Gaffney Street.
After talking with Isabelle, 28, police ran a criminal records check on him and found he was wanted on an electronic bench warrant for not paying fines out of 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division.
Isabelle also was charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a dangerous weapon after police found a switchblade on him.
Lt. Michael Moushegian said Isabelle does not have a driver's license as he was convicted of being a habitual offender.
Isabelle is being held on $2,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 25
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424