Tours offered today of new Seashell Complex
HAMPTON BEACH - Members of the public are invited to tour the new Seashell Complex at Hampton Beach State Park Wednesday at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Tours will be given by park staff.
Those interested touring the Seashell should make a reservation by emailing email@example.com.
The new complex is part of the more than $14 million redevelopment project for Hampton Beach State Park. The project included two new bathhouses, a visitor services building, which houses visitor information, public bathrooms, administrative offices and a small conference room. The park administration building contains park operations including state park patrol, and park maintenance.
The new Seashell building contains modern stage support services, public bathrooms, the Oceanfront Conference Room and state beach patrol operations.
Tours will also be given on Wednesday, July 18, at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kattar wins main event in MMA action in Salem - 0
- Pro bouts highlight Rockingham Park MMA card in Salem - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: The magic has returned to Fenway - 0
- MLB draft rich with NH talent - 0
- Red Sox stuck to their plan during draft - 0
- Salem boys take another v-ball title - 0
- LeBlanc paces Conant win over Somersworth for Division III baseball title - 0
- Perkins paces Pittsfield - 0
- State girls final tennis match gains attention for the wrong reason - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?