Home » News » Public Safety
'Untimely' death of man in Hudson
HUDSON — State and local officials are investigating an untimely death reported in the Hudson Mobile Estates Complex.
Police were called to 85 Mobile Drive, off of Kimball Hill Road, on Tuesday. Hudson Police Chief William Avery said he could not release any information and referred all questions to the Attorney General's Office.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffrey Strelzin confirmed that his office was called into the investigation on Wednesday. He could not release the identity of the adult male.
The attorney general was called in based on some facts of the case, Strelzin said, but he could not comment on details of an ongoing investigation.
Strelzin added that it is not unusual for his office to be notified in cases of unusual or untimely deaths.
“I think we're getting close to a resolution, but the investigation is still ongoing,” Strelzin said.
Local and state police are also involved in the investigation.
The police tape was removed from the scene by Thursday. A woman at the home said the family did not wish to talk at this time.
- - - - - - - -
Julie Hanson may be reached at Jhanson@newstote.com.
READER COMMENTS: 67
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time