May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say intoxicated man stole Keene utility truck
KEENE — An intoxicated man stole a fire department utility truck, knocked bricks off the fire station and then abandoned the vehicle early Saturday, police said.
Police said they found Scott H. Ibelle, 28, bleeding on Cross Street after falling off a skateboard just before 2 a.m.
“He told them he took the truck,” Sgt. Steven Tenney said.
Ibelle is accused of opening the rear garage door of the Keene Fire Department on Vernon Street and driving the special operations vehicle out of the garage, striking a brick entryway and damaging the utility truck. The truck was recovered a couple blocks away on Union Street. A couple of bricks were knocked off the fire station. Ibelle, who told authorities he was homeless, is charged with burglary, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated subsequent offense and driving under suspension/revocation.
He was being held on $10,000 cash bail in the Cheshire County Jail until his court appearance Monday.
“The truck is back in service, so it's mostly cosmetic (damage),” Tenney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424