May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say intoxicated man stole Keene utility truck
KEENE — An intoxicated man stole a fire department utility truck, knocked bricks off the fire station and then abandoned the vehicle early Saturday, police said.
Police said they found Scott H. Ibelle, 28, bleeding on Cross Street after falling off a skateboard just before 2 a.m.
“He told them he took the truck,” Sgt. Steven Tenney said.
Ibelle is accused of opening the rear garage door of the Keene Fire Department on Vernon Street and driving the special operations vehicle out of the garage, striking a brick entryway and damaging the utility truck. The truck was recovered a couple blocks away on Union Street. A couple of bricks were knocked off the fire station. Ibelle, who told authorities he was homeless, is charged with burglary, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated subsequent offense and driving under suspension/revocation.
He was being held on $10,000 cash bail in the Cheshire County Jail until his court appearance Monday.
“The truck is back in service, so it's mostly cosmetic (damage),” Tenney said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 12
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House kills Hassan-backed casino bill, 199-164 - 13
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 7
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424