May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Miss NH USA 2010 faces two assault charges in court
MANCHESTER — Two simple assault charges alleging Nicole Houde, 26, who won the 2010 Miss New Hampshire USA title, were heard in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division this week.
The city woman was accused of assaulting her ex-boyfriend, Scott Nickerson, 33, on April 25, after he accused her of cheating on him. Houde claimed the two fought after he grabbed her cell phone and refused to return it.
A judge put one of the assault charges on file without a finding and changed the other to a violation of mutual combat. He found Houde guilty of that violation and fined her $500, suspended for one year of good behavior.
Houde faces trial Oct. 2, on a simple assault charge that alleges she hit another man on the back June 30.
She is accused of hitting her new boyfriend, Gregory Verro, 35, during an argument after they had been out for dinner.
The Miss New Hampshire USA and Miss USA pageants are competitors of the Miss New Hampshire and Miss America pageants.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424