May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say woman stabs man in Laconia
LACONIA — A woman stabbed a man she was sharing a tent with Saturday, police said.
Pamela J. Griffths, 44, was charged with second-degree assault for stabbing Michael Saritelli, 39, with a steak knife in his right upper arm, causing a laceration, police said.
Saritelli was charged with simple assault. Police said both were living in a tent in the woods behind 147 Lake St.
The pair argued in the early-morning hours when the stabbing occurred. Neither reported the incident until around noon-time when Saritelli was seen with his arm injury. Saritelli was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment.
Griffiths was examined for minor injuries resulting from an alleged assault but refused treatment, authorities said.
Both refused the services of a bail commissione and were being held in the Belknap County Jail until their arraignments Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424