June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Police say woman stabs man in Laconia
LACONIA — A woman stabbed a man she was sharing a tent with Saturday, police said.
Pamela J. Griffths, 44, was charged with second-degree assault for stabbing Michael Saritelli, 39, with a steak knife in his right upper arm, causing a laceration, police said.
Saritelli was charged with simple assault. Police said both were living in a tent in the woods behind 147 Lake St.
The pair argued in the early-morning hours when the stabbing occurred. Neither reported the incident until around noon-time when Saritelli was seen with his arm injury. Saritelli was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital for treatment.
Griffiths was examined for minor injuries resulting from an alleged assault but refused treatment, authorities said.
Both refused the services of a bail commissione and were being held in the Belknap County Jail until their arraignments Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 25
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424