Home » News » Public Safety
Merrimack man hit by vehicle
NASHUA — A Merrimack driver inspecting damage after a minor accident was struck by another vehicle and seriously injured Saturday, police said.
Chandrasekaran Subramanian, 42, of 37 Augustus Circle, was struck after exiting his mini-van on Bridge Street near the intersection with Amory Street before noon. He sustained serious but non-life threatening injuries, police said.
The other operator was identified by police as Steven Tassinari, 40, of 17 Regal Drive, Nashua.
Police detoured traffic around the scene until about 4:20 p.m. No criminal charges have been filed, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse