May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Dover man charged for allegedly striking mother
DOVER Ś Police arrested a local man after he allegedly punched his 89-year-old mother and broke a telephone during an argument Wednesday night.
James E. Kottaridis, 51, of 9 Crescent Ave., was charged with simple assault and criminal mischief in connection with the incident at his home.
Police responded to the residence around 6:45 p.m. after the mother called them from a neighborĺs house. Investigators believe Kottaridis allegedly struck his mother on the left side of the head with a closed fist after breaking a telephone inside the home, according to police.
The mother did not require medical attention, according to police.
After his arrest, Kottaridis was released on $1,000 personal recognizance with the condition he have no contact with his mother. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Dover District Court Friday.
Simple assault and criminal mischief are both misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 0
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424