June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Dover man charged for allegedly striking mother
DOVER Ś Police arrested a local man after he allegedly punched his 89-year-old mother and broke a telephone during an argument Wednesday night.
James E. Kottaridis, 51, of 9 Crescent Ave., was charged with simple assault and criminal mischief in connection with the incident at his home.
Police responded to the residence around 6:45 p.m. after the mother called them from a neighborĺs house. Investigators believe Kottaridis allegedly struck his mother on the left side of the head with a closed fist after breaking a telephone inside the home, according to police.
The mother did not require medical attention, according to police.
After his arrest, Kottaridis was released on $1,000 personal recognizance with the condition he have no contact with his mother. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Dover District Court Friday.
Simple assault and criminal mischief are both misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424