May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Dover man charged for allegedly striking mother
DOVER Ś Police arrested a local man after he allegedly punched his 89-year-old mother and broke a telephone during an argument Wednesday night.
James E. Kottaridis, 51, of 9 Crescent Ave., was charged with simple assault and criminal mischief in connection with the incident at his home.
Police responded to the residence around 6:45 p.m. after the mother called them from a neighborĺs house. Investigators believe Kottaridis allegedly struck his mother on the left side of the head with a closed fist after breaking a telephone inside the home, according to police.
The mother did not require medical attention, according to police.
After his arrest, Kottaridis was released on $1,000 personal recognizance with the condition he have no contact with his mother. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Dover District Court Friday.
Simple assault and criminal mischief are both misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424