May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Dover man charged for allegedly striking mother
DOVER Ś Police arrested a local man after he allegedly punched his 89-year-old mother and broke a telephone during an argument Wednesday night.
James E. Kottaridis, 51, of 9 Crescent Ave., was charged with simple assault and criminal mischief in connection with the incident at his home.
Police responded to the residence around 6:45 p.m. after the mother called them from a neighborĺs house. Investigators believe Kottaridis allegedly struck his mother on the left side of the head with a closed fist after breaking a telephone inside the home, according to police.
The mother did not require medical attention, according to police.
After his arrest, Kottaridis was released on $1,000 personal recognizance with the condition he have no contact with his mother. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Dover District Court Friday.
Simple assault and criminal mischief are both misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424