May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Dover man charged for allegedly striking mother
DOVER Ś Police arrested a local man after he allegedly punched his 89-year-old mother and broke a telephone during an argument Wednesday night.
James E. Kottaridis, 51, of 9 Crescent Ave., was charged with simple assault and criminal mischief in connection with the incident at his home.
Police responded to the residence around 6:45 p.m. after the mother called them from a neighborĺs house. Investigators believe Kottaridis allegedly struck his mother on the left side of the head with a closed fist after breaking a telephone inside the home, according to police.
The mother did not require medical attention, according to police.
After his arrest, Kottaridis was released on $1,000 personal recognizance with the condition he have no contact with his mother. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Dover District Court Friday.
Simple assault and criminal mischief are both misdemeanors.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 5
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424