June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
City SWAT team used in arrest of three over heroin, cocaine allegations
MANCHESTER — Police said they seized nearly 48 grams of heroin and 3½ grams of cocaine during a drug bust Tuesday that also resulted in the arrests of three city residents.
The bust was the result of an investigation by the Street Crime Unit and Special Investigations Unit into alleged illegal drug activity. It was carried out Tuesday when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane and arrested the two people inside, police said. Victoria Bean, 40, is charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute. Nathan Lavallee, 27, is charged with sale of heroin and held on a probation violation.
The SWAT team then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, at her city home on three counts of sale of a heroin and cocaine.
The SWAT team executed a search warrant at Lavallee’s 430 Lake Ave. home about 4:30 p.m as part of the investigation, said Lt. Shawn Fournier, SWAT team commander.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424