May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
City SWAT team used in arrest of three over heroin, cocaine allegations
MANCHESTER — Police said they seized nearly 48 grams of heroin and 3½ grams of cocaine during a drug bust Tuesday that also resulted in the arrests of three city residents.
The bust was the result of an investigation by the Street Crime Unit and Special Investigations Unit into alleged illegal drug activity. It was carried out Tuesday when the SWAT team stopped a car at 2 Pheasant Lane and arrested the two people inside, police said. Victoria Bean, 40, is charged with possession of heroin with intent to distribute. Nathan Lavallee, 27, is charged with sale of heroin and held on a probation violation.
The SWAT team then arrested Stephanie Kelly, 23, at her city home on three counts of sale of a heroin and cocaine.
The SWAT team executed a search warrant at Lavallee’s 430 Lake Ave. home about 4:30 p.m as part of the investigation, said Lt. Shawn Fournier, SWAT team commander.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424