Hockey tourney, road race will restrict streets
MANCHESTER — Downtown activities will cause traffic changes this weekend.
Today, Elm Street, from Auburn Street to Granite Street, will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to a street hockey tournament. (For details, go to Page B1.)
Alternative routes for north/south traffic during this closure can be found on Canal, Chestnut, Pine and Union streets.
Sunday, the annual Bill Kelley Memorial Run will take place in the south end of the city. Between 10 and 11:30 a.m., motorists can expect restricted access to Old Brown Avenue and Brent Street. Sections of Hazelton Avenue and Brown Avenue will be reduced to one lane for traffic, causing some minor delays in that area.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suit: Claremont's North Country Smokehouse claims $606,011 spent on diamond, SUV, more - 9
- Winnipesaukee watershed association looking to raise its profile - 0
- New Ipswich cemetery’s future is anybody guess after state objects to graves - 1
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 3
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641