Hockey tourney, road race will restrict streets
MANCHESTER — Downtown activities will cause traffic changes this weekend.
Today, Elm Street, from Auburn Street to Granite Street, will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to a street hockey tournament. (For details, go to Page B1.)
Alternative routes for north/south traffic during this closure can be found on Canal, Chestnut, Pine and Union streets.
Sunday, the annual Bill Kelley Memorial Run will take place in the south end of the city. Between 10 and 11:30 a.m., motorists can expect restricted access to Old Brown Avenue and Brent Street. Sections of Hazelton Avenue and Brown Avenue will be reduced to one lane for traffic, causing some minor delays in that area.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fisher Cats power Stroman to first win at New Britain - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Portland offense rips Fisher Cats - 0
- Fisher Cats walk off with win - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: Portland's Michael Almanzar is the Comeback Kid - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: Sea Dogs’ Vazquez showing all the tools - 0
- Walden sparkles as Fishers blank Sea Dogs - 0
- For Fisher Cats, here come the Sea Dogs - 0
- Fisher Cats win, then head home for Sea Dogs series - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 5
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641