May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested for copper theft after police get tip
MANCHESTER - Police, acting on a tip, arrested a local man early Thursday morning in the theft of a $2,500 spool of copper wire in a burglary of a Silver Street business.
At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported seeing two men "acting suspiciously" by a parked car outside 288 Auburn St. Officers arrived and detained one of the men identified as Christopher Hull, 25, of 43 Walnut St., Manchester.
They found a large blue spool of red-coated copper wiring in the trunk of the car that police said they connected to Hull.
The copper wiring was taken in a burglary of Burton Wire and Cable at 504 Silver St.
Hull is charged with receiving stolen property and burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 8
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 3
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424