May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man arrested for copper theft after police get tip
MANCHESTER - Police, acting on a tip, arrested a local man early Thursday morning in the theft of a $2,500 spool of copper wire in a burglary of a Silver Street business.
At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported seeing two men "acting suspiciously" by a parked car outside 288 Auburn St. Officers arrived and detained one of the men identified as Christopher Hull, 25, of 43 Walnut St., Manchester.
They found a large blue spool of red-coated copper wiring in the trunk of the car that police said they connected to Hull.
The copper wiring was taken in a burglary of Burton Wire and Cable at 504 Silver St.
Hull is charged with receiving stolen property and burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424