June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man injured in assault, robbery in Manchester
MANCHESTER - Police are looking for two assailants who beat and robbed a man Wednesday night as he left a convenience store at Lowell and Maple streets.
Allen Alexander, 24, of Manchester reported the robbery at 10:45 p.m., about an hour after it happened, according to a police press release.
Alexander told police he heard someone come up behind him as he left the store. Then someone grabbed him by the backpack he was wearing and threw him to the ground.
Once down, Alexander said two men repeatedly punched and kicked him and then took his backpack and cell phone. He suffered injuries to his face and other scrapes and contusions in the attack, police said.
The men ran off to a waiting late '90s, black Chevy Blazer with silver trim, operated by a third man.
Alexander told police his attackers were both white men in their mid-20s. One was about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and closely cropped brown hair. The other was about 6-feet tall, slender with closely cropped black hair.
Alexander could not provide an accurate description of their clothing, police said.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424