May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Attempted burglaries reported
WINDHAM — Police are seeking two suspects in connection with two attempted burglaries in the West Shore Road area on Tuesday.
Both cases involve a man and a woman in a small black car. Similar occurrences have been reported in bordering communities, police said.
Police said the incidents took place around 2:40 p.m. in the neighborhood off of Range Road.
The first case reported in Windham involved a white man in his mid-20s who rang the front doorbell of a residence. He broke the door lock when no one immediately answered. When the homeowner appeared in the window, the man ran and got into a small black car that was waiting for him. Police said he was wearing jean shorts and a blue-gray sleeveless shirt.
In the second report, a female rang the bell and questioned a teenager who answered the door. The suspect left in a small black car.
Police are asking that residents keep an eye out for suspicious cars or people in their neighborhoods. Anything out-of-place should be reported to police at 434-5577.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warwick Mills scores $94.3 million contract from Army for body armor - 0
- Senate OKs medical pot, with plenty of restrictions - 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424