June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man smashes window at gas station for cigarettes, cash
MANCHESTER — The Mobil station on Harvey Road was burglarized Wednesday night by a man who made off with a carton of cigarettes and cash from the register.
The burglary was reported shortly after midnight by a passerby who noticed the glass was shattered in the front door to the business at 510 Harvey Road.
Police reviewed video surveillance which recorded a man striking the door and shattering the glass at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday. The burglar entered the store, took the cigarettes from a display, forced open the register drawer and took the cash.
The burglar left behind a pry bar, which police kept as evidence. He was wearing a white ball cap with a black brim, a black jacket with a gray hood, gray sweatpants, blue sneakers and blue gloves.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 29
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424