June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man arrested for copper wire theft after police get a tip
MANCHESTER — Police, acting on a tip, arrested a local man early Thursday morning in the theft of a $2,500 spool of copper wire in a burglary of a Silver Street business.
At 4:40 a.m., a caller reported seeing two men “acting suspiciously” by a parked car outside 288 Auburn St. Officers arrived and detained one of the men identified as Christopher Hull, 25, of 43 Walnut St., Manchester.
They found a large blue spool of red-coated copper wiring in the trunk of the car that police said they connected to Hull.
The copper wiring was taken in a burglary of Burton Wire and Cable at 504 Silver St.
Hull is charged with receiving stolen property and burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 36
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424