Daily Kos: Hello New Climate: Extreme rain and snow happening more often in the U.S.
This increase is not homogeneous. The largest increase has been in New England. In New Hampshire the increase is 115% - the mid-20th century annual event now happens more than twice a year. By contrast, the increase along the West Coast is the most modest.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty