May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Gunman robs Hooksett toll worker
HOOKSETT - A masked, armed man robbed a Hooksett toll attendant early Monday morning.
State police said just after 1 a.m., a man walked up to a toll booth, pulled out a black and gray pistol and forcibly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash form the toll attendant's money drawer. The worker was unharmed.
The robber fled on foot. State police, with the assistance of a police dog, conducted an extensive search of the area but did not find the man.
He is described as a white male of medium build, wearing a black plastic face mask, shorts and a dark-colored T-shirt.
Hooksett police assisted in checking the surrounding area.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery is asked to call Trooper Vincent Grieco at New Hampshire State Police, Troop D, in Concord at 603-223-8496.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Gambling debate begins following frantic lobbying - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 16
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424